Wednesday, November 16, 2005

fin.

Poor little bloggy, I have let you die. I have allowed the cyberspace tumbleweeds to roll past and ginormous dust bunnies to collect in all your nooks and crannies.

However, I shall state just a few random things before my bloggy R.I.Ps:

I finally found a new job. Hurrah! Hurrah! So that’s right people, watch those pink porkers fly, listen to the fat lady hit the high notes, and try to find more sweaters for all those people in hell because the impossible became POSSIBLE.

I finally live on my very own in a beautiful tiny apartment with so much storage space that I am actually overwhelmed. Boxes line my walls and are strewn about making a cardboard maze from the bedroom to the front door, all because I just can’t decide on which closet gets what junk. It’s lovely =).

C’est la vie mes amis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home