Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I never thought tonight could ever be this close to me

I've been in a dreadful funk as of late. All Eeyore-like with my "why bother" attitude. Oh how I wish I'd snap out of it. Not even cleaning is cheering me up! Instead it's just making me realize I might be moving soon or I might NOT be moving soon, because apartment hunting is one major cause of my FUNK! Thus the vicious cycle continues...oh blerg.

The only highlight of my day was seeing one of my coworkers deep throat a banana, by accident. I was just strolling back to my desk after a potty break and happened to glance over into her cube. I couldn't really tell if that's just the way she chooses to eat a banana on a regular basis or if she had just jammed it in a bit too far because I startled her. Either way, it made my day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The masses require an update!! =)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home